Tuesday, January 22, 2013

contoh tenses



·        Simple Past
Ø I watched movie in cinema
Ø I bought a book yesterday
Ø Maya drank a bottle of milk
Ø He was a teacher
Ø She advised her friend when they went together her last Sunday

·        Simple Present
Ø I watch movie in cinema
Ø I am study economic in class now
Ø Mia drink a bottle of milk
Ø I eat rice every certain time
Ø Rina has two sister
                                  
·        Simple Future
Ø Mona will be sad to me if I am not come to her party
Ø I am going to Rana’s house in two weeks letter
Ø Rina going to Maria’s party in the day after tomorrow
Ø I am going to market tomorrow
Ø I will be happy if DBSK come to Indonesia in one day

·        Type 1
Ø I was drinking of milk at 07.00 last morning
Ø I was sleep at 22.30 pm yesterday
Ø Roni was playing football yesterday
Ø Mias was eating fried rice at last night
Ø My father was falling in love with my mother at first sight

·        Type 2
Ø I was a sleep when you came to my house yesterday
Ø Desi come to my house when my father was reading a book
Ø She was playing doll while she’s friends come to she’s house
Ø  Mira was watching movie while Rina was cooking cake for her
Ø I started to studied at last night

·        Type 3
Ø At 07.00 this morning I was eating breakfast while mom taking a bath
Ø Rina studying economic when Mia was drinking a bottle of milk last night
Ø At last night mom writing letter while father was reading a book
Ø At 15.00 this afternoon Mira reading a novel while Rina was writing a short story
I am listening Japanese music when my brother watching movie last night

No comments:

Post a Comment